Friday, July 20, 2018

Little Girl Lost by Wendy Corsi Staub



What do a cult, a cop, and a foundling have in common?  This is the question I spent the hours I read Wendy Corsi Staub’s newest novel, Little Girl Lost.
Staub writes in a limited third person POV which definitely works for this type of thriller, though I would have preferred fewer and deeper characters.  In the first few chapters, the plot leaps are somewhat nonsequetous, but once the three main conflicting stories are introduced, it evens out nicely.
This is the type of book I may have to read more than once to catch everything.  It’s intelligent, edgy, and twisted in that special way thrillers often are.  Any mystery or thriller fans will love this book.  Personally, I’m going to look into some more work by Staub, I thoroughly enjoyed it.